CHRIST THE KING ANGLICAN CHURCH
OF FRANKLIN COUNTY
CORDIALLY INVITES EVERYONE TO THEIR
ANNUAL FALL FEST AND CRAFT SALE
90% OF PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT OUR BURN THE NOTE FUND
(10% will be given to a non-profit group in Franklin County)
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2017
1231 S. CUMBERLAND STREET
8:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
Rain or Shine
Featured will be arts and crafts, baked and home-canned goodies, plus some other treats.
We have spaces available to rent to individuals or groups who would be interested in a venue for their craft talents. These would be on a first come, first serve basis. Additional space is available for anyone who would like to set up their own tent. (See Vendor's Registration Form below). For more information, call our church office at 931-968-1999 Wednesdays - Fridays between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon or leave a message.
1. Outside spaces are on a grass surface. No tables, chairs, or electricity will be available.
2. Vendors should be prepared if the weather is inclement. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
3. Vendors will be expected to have someone at their space at all times, to keep their spaces neat, and not distract from other displays. No items are to display abusive substances, sex or obscenities.
4. Vendors will be responsible for setting up and taking down their own spaces.
5. Vendors will be responsible for collecting and reporting Tennessee Sales Tax on items they sell.
6. Vendors who bring children MUST supervise them at all times.
7. Vendors may not sell or assign their space to another vendor.
8. Vendors should have their vehicles unloaded and moved to the designated parking area before 8:00 a.m. Breakdown may be started at 4:00 p.m.
90% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM RENTAL SPACE AND CHRIST THE KING TABLES WILL BENEFIT THE CtK BURN THE NOTE FUND. THE OTHER 10% WILL BE GIVEN TO A NON-PROFIT GROUP HERE IN FRANKLIN COUNTY.
Please return the registration form below and remittance of $25.00 per space on or before Wednesday, October 20, 2017. Make checks payable to Christ the King Anglican Church with "Fall Fest on the memo line. You may mail the form to: Christ the King Anglican Church, P. O. Box 296, Winchester, TN 37398, or bring it into the church office at 1231 S. Cumberland St. Decherd during office hours on Wednesdays “ Fridays between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon.
CHRIST THE KING ANGLICAN CHURCH
FALL FEST AND CRAFT SALE
The undersigned does hearby discharge, release, and hold blameless Christ the King Anglican Church “The Way Forward, and any person or vendor affiliated with the Fall Fest and Craft Sale for loss, theft, damage, destruction of goods, display materials, or any other effects; nor for injury to himself/herself, or employees while on the premises, in the venue areas, and parking areas. The undersigned further acknowledges and covenants to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Christ the King Anglican Church for any damages, expenses, or cost for action or causes of action set out above.
I give my permission for pictures to be taken of my booth for use on Christ the King's website and in possible future advertisements. Yes______ No_______
Name (first and last )
Phone: (h) ____________________________________
Email (optional) ______________________________________________________________________
Please give a brief description of what you will be selling.